This is a T8-to-T5 direct conversion... without changing the original T8 lighting-fixture). This "3-in-1" T5-ballast does "NOT" need any additional or extra "Aluminum bar" bundle together with T5 light-tube. This type of ballast supports both 28W (1149mm) & 35W (1449mm) T5 solutions.
** We also have another type T5 digital ballast ("Parallel" circuit-design), which supports 1-to-1, 1-to-2, 1-to-3... upto 1 x 4pcs (T5 tubes) solutions —> for 14W, 21W, 28W and 35W.
T5 Fluorescent Tube
- Qualified for the European and California USA environment requirement.
- Fluorescent powder are form (Japan-Asia Chemical) or Philips.
- Adopt the solid type Mercury to protect environment.
- Certificated by Taiwan Energy Saving Mark (efficacy is 15% better than the same grade product)
- Produced by the most advanced fully automatic facility.
T5 vs T8/T9 Comparisons:
|Items (Descriptions)||T9/T8 (20W)||T5 (14W)|
Numbers of lamp-tube (each set of light-tube)
Ballast & inverter
Each lamp-tube luminance (brightness)
4pcs lamp-tubes luminance (brightness)
Input power (Each lighting set power consumption)
Numbers of light-fixtures (Total)
Total luminance (Each set luminance x Total light fixtures)
Power consumption (Input power x Total light fixtures)
1-degree rating = 1,000W/1hr.
Average usage (each day)
Average power rating usage (consumption) each day
Average usage (each year)
Average power rating usage (each year)
Power (energy) saving each year
Energy saving (reduction) percentage
Electrical Ballast Invention Patent in USA